Monday, October 1, 2007

it's a new week:

filled with two quizzes and a midterm, HOORAY!

Yesterday I took part in my first "study group" in...well, it's been so many years I really can't tell you the last time I did the "group study" type thing.

Subject: Intro to Film. Goal: To Ace Our Midterm. Everything went swimmingly, there were only two of us who actually attended, but we were able to get through a lot of our material in a relatively short amount of time.

Maybe I should consider doing something similar when my next Bio II exam rolls around, right? I bet after our scores are posted it will be done.

Now I have a quiz in Art tonight and another one in Bio II Lab tomorrow to worry about...I've been rereading the appropriate pages and making notecards for a couple days now (including Saturday night, I deserve a medal).

& now for the first offering of a 31-part (daily) series I'd like to call
Why I love the month of October:

01) Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks. From the website: a delicious blend of pumpkin and traditional fall spice flavors combined with our signature espresso and freshly steamed milk, and topped with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spices. Yes, I already mentioned these at least a week ago and PUMPKIN will be an ongoing theme the entire month. This is a yummy extension of the season! Go ahead and order one the next time you get to the counter...I've already had at least 5 (Grande, non-fat) but it's early still.


~~J

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin