Friday, October 12, 2007

Eat Your Fruits & Vegetables:

So guess what's happening in less than a week?

My NEXT Bio II exam! Plants! The desperate life of Plants! Thursday, Thursday, Thursday! (lest I not mention the fact we still haven't gotten our first exam back--and we took it 16 days ago)

I learned some more "new" plant-y type things to share:

1) There is boy corn and there is girl corn (the corn plant has either male parts or female parts, NOT both so it is considered "imperfect")

&

2) When you are eating broccoli, the floret is biologically considered a fruit and the stalk is biologically considered a vegetable--so you are eating both your fruit & vegetable for the day at the SAME time!

Another Reason I love October:

12) New Television. I know I'm cheating a bit because most Fall shows premiered LAST month. But since I am either AT work or IN class until 9-10pm throughout the week there are a limited amount of shows I can actually follow (without TiVo).

One such show is BLOOD TIES on Lifetime and Season 2 starts TONIGHT! I simply adore it and I've decided NOT to be ashamed to admit it! (behold the beauty of Henry and Vicki)

~~J

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin