Monday, October 15, 2007

I'll have my corn, candied!

In keeping with tradition, I did nothing school-related today!
*insert much cheer here*

Although, I don't know when the tradition of "Fall" or "Autumn" break began, it was a welcomed change today. I didn't have to rush directly from work to class--especially since it started raining (yay!) during my "rush" hour.

Now tomorrow I shall get a couple more hours of study time in before going to work in the afternoon, BUT I will sleep in a little as well!

Another Reason I love October:

15) Candy Corn. I read some history on our little white, orange and yellow friends today and found out this lovely stuff has been around for over 100 years! I also found out it's fat-free and the typical serving size (30 pieces) contains 140 calories. I'm pretty sure I've seen an Unwrapped episode including Candy Corn before, but if I'm wrong--maybe there will be one this upcoming week as Food Network does HALLOWEEN! I mean, what's better than regular Food Network?? THEMED Food Network!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin