Friday, October 26, 2007

You had me at, Hello:

It was a surprisingly busy day at work today. At least I didn't have any classes to run to...

More Reasons Why I love October:

25) Jeans warm from the dryer. Anything warm from the dryer, actually. This week has not only been rainy, but it's been a bit on the "cold" side. So for consecutive days before getting completely ready, I've thrown my clothes in for a spin. A spin in the dryer. Hotness. Or really it's more of a subtle warmth that's needed to meet the morning chill.

26) Surprises. They are the best! Be they in the form of a friend you haven't seen in a while visiting at work or the "favor" you take on, which turns into a 3-day weekend...(I'll work the next two Saturdays in a row, but I'm happy for the next three days nevertheless)...October seems to smile on me in many ways.

Did I even mention the annual Halloween package from a faraway friend, filled with chocolate...

OH!

Dear Umbrella: I really didn't meant to leave you in my Bio II classroom yesterday afternoon. I was so happy to be "out" for the weekend and since it wasn't raining, I didn't even remember you until after I had left campus. I will miss you very much. I hope the person who is using you now respects all the comfort and protection from the elements you provide.

So long old friend.

~~J

p.s. they played some "halloween-y" music over the PA system/radio system at work today...including the theme from Halloween, kinda spooky and cool all at the same time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin