Friday, November 30, 2007

it's the final Countdown...

(I bet you're already rocking out with your imaginary blond mane a la Joey Tempest)

or maybe that's just me!

So last night while at work I made out a little "list" of what I have to do to finish out the semester (I was on break). My list consists of 7 exams and one "big" paper. Get out a brown paper bag, because I could start hyperventilating at any moment.

SEVEN? Have I even taken SEVEN total exams over the entire semester? SEVEN? I can come up with maybe NINE exams (plus 6 quizzes), 2 "big" papers & 2 "mini" papers and now I have SEVEN to worry about over the course of SEVEN more class periods?

GET ME THE BROWN PAPER BAG!

I tried to make out a "plan of attack" and or study schedule as well (because the madness needs to be under control) & we also did a little group chanting of "one day at a time, one day at a time" (thanks for indulging me, co-workers).

Tonight (after work): Chapter 9: Camera Arts and Digital Imaging
Tomorrow (during & after work): see above moving into Chapter 19: Africa, Oceania, and the Americas

(these two exams are Monday night)

That's as far as I am planning before my brain explodes. ONE DAY AT A TIME....wasn't that a soap opera at some point?

*insert synthesizer solo here*

~~J

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin