Sunday, November 4, 2007

It keeps you running...

I feel completely lazy this morning for two good reasons:

1) "Falling back" via the big, happy clock that seems to run our lives...

&

2) I'm not one of the thousands upon thousands of people running in the ING New York City Marathon

BUT...and get this:

I have a friend (check her training blog) who is participating in the Marathon today! She is so inspirational on so many levels, so I will be thinking of her until she reaches the FINISH line.

Update: Maureen has pasted the 15K (9.321 mile) mark! You can track individual athlete's progress on the site, because they wear electronic chips in their shoes. Go Maureen, GO!

I have to study the Baroque Art period today and hopefully write my second "Gallery" paper (based on one of the permanent works in the Dixon Gallery). Fun Times!

I finished the second season of The Office last night and I love Jim even more! WOW! (It's so much fun to be caught up in a television show again)


~~J

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin