Saturday, November 17, 2007

You may say I'm a Dreamer...

But I'm not the only one...

With 8 seconds left, exactly 8 seconds in the game tonight my little heart was ready to burst. Could it be a win? A win in Dallas? Pass auf, Dirk! Almost. It was almost a win. But it's early in the season and these are not the Grizzlies of yester-season (the one we'd like to erase from the books, please).

I've finally come around and can watch my team again. Not to bring up a sore subject, but the Trade that Broke my Heart did some serious damage. I even had a dream a couple weeks ago in which Shane Battier was back.

I never said I wasn't a dreamer (remember)...

I even blogged about my Play-Off Dreams a few years ago (officially for The Commercial Appeal aka The Edge)...and I'm anxious to see where we will be at the end of this season. BUT I won't get ahead of myself. It's a long, long road and if we continue to improve as we have each and every single game...

I won't go there

YET.


~~J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an interesting blog here! :-) Your blog was listed on the homepage as one of the recently updated blogs, that's how I found your site. :-)

I'm a writer, too. :-)

Debbie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin