Monday, December 3, 2007

Day One:

(or day three on the Advent Calendar--yummo!)

So aside from "not working" yesterday and spending quality family time (putting out the appropriate seasonal decorations) I did a little bit of studying for one of my two exams tonight.

7 Little PHOTOG snippets to memorize:
(or facts to impress your friends with)

1) Photography literally means "Light Writing"
2) Edwin Land developed the first Polaroid instant camera
3) forerunner of the modern camera?
the camera obscura
4) Alfred Stieglitz is the Father of Modern Photography (he was also married to artist Georgia O'Keeffe and took hundreds of portraits of her)
5) Margaret Bourke-White created the "Photo Essay"
6) Sociologist Lewis Hine photographed children working in coal mines in the early 1900s. His pictures helped to bring about Child Labor Laws.
7) In 1932, the Eastman Kodak Company started making color film

So the next chapter is calling my name (of course). Now I will also spend time looking over material for my Bio Lab Practical tomorrow morning (especially tonight after Art).

I've already made plans to spend a couple hours "group" studying for my last Bio II Exam (on Thursday, this is before our Final next week) after we take the Practical tomorrow.

Is it all making sense to you? Remember, I had to make a chart and or write everything down so I wouldn't forget something. But I still have that feeling of forgetting something.

~~J

p.s. I almost forgot to say: LSU LSU LSU!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin