Monday, January 4, 2010

Reading for Pleasure:

I've spent the last week or so completely immersed in the world of F. Scott Fitzgerald--and believe me, I don't plan on leaving it anytime soon...

BUT

I got two new books by Tom Perrotta in the mail today and I couldn't be happier.

(Graduation gift cards!)

It's a little "escape" from the world of "not in school"...aka spending way too many hours in the pharmacy doing my "regular job."

Little Children & The Abstinence Teacher will have my full attention for at least a week.

I may have to rewatch the movie (Little Children) and maybe not just for Patrick Wilson aka The Prom King.

I know I'm a little late to the Perrotta party, but at least I showed up!

I can't wait to tell you more!

Other than that, I don't have too much to say, EXCEPT:

BE SURE to bring your new insurance cards to the pharmacy--and wait until next week to get your refills, please. You'll make the life of the technicians and pharmacists SO MUCH BETTER!

~~J

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin