Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Brrrrrrr:

(weather channel graphic)

So they are calling for "the white stuff" and people have already hit panic mode. Leaving the pharmacy last night, you'd think the end of days was upon us--I can't even imagine what it will be like today...

Goodness gracious, people! It will be all done with in three days, you're going to BE OKAY! A friend of mine is jokingly calling it "White Death 2010"...but see, people are really acting that way...

I've enjoyed listening to CNN banter away about the arctic blast though (yes, the COLD part is quite unnerving)...and yes, I really enjoy listening (watching) Rob Marciano talk about anything (but he does do the weather)...

"Someone needs to tell Canada to close the back door!" Banter Banter.

(insert all the inappropriate comments here)

"My friends are in St. TropeSanJuanIslandsblahblah and they keep telling me about the weather...I don't want to hear about the weather!"

I can't find a decent picture of Reynolds Wolf (another CNN Weather cutie) though...he is like me, possessing the type of beauty that moves...

Let's all just snuggle, then we'll be okay.

~~J

I said: brr... it's cold in here
there must be some Clovers in the at-mos-phere
I said: brr... it's cold in here
there must be some Clovers in the at-mos-phere
I said: oh e oh e oh
ice ice ice
Slow it down!(slower)
oh e oh e oh
ice ice ice
Here we go!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin