Friday, January 29, 2010

I go crazy when I hear a cymbal--

And a hi-hat with a souped up tempo
I'm on a roll and it's time to go solo...
(married to the sea)

Yes, when the weather outside is frightful and they are calling for ice upon ice and some snow--the good ol' wintery mix, my brain reverts back to the '90s (as far as music is concerned) and any song I may know the words to, spews forth...

(did you notice my rambly Faulkner-like sentence there?)

It just so happens to be Vanilla killing my brain like a poisonous mushroom today...but I'm trying to get it OUT...

I'm not looking forward to leaving the house and travelling to work--because I know a lot of co-workers won't be able to make it today. One would assume that means less patients (less patience) in the pharmacy, but they always seem to find a way...find a way despite:

"Freezing rain and sleet before noon, then snow, possibly mixed with sleet. The snow could be heavy at times. Some thunder is also possible. High near 31. Blustery, with a east northeast wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime ice accumulation of 0.1 to 0.3 of an inch possible. Total daytime snow and sleet accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible."

I'll take 7.03 inches of this, please.

Here we go, expect massive tweets (and or pictures) from the pharmacy today, good people.

Word to your mother.

~~J

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin