Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturday's alright for studying:

(and with this statement alone I can feel the letters G E E K become visible across my forehead)

I "slept in" this morning (past my normal 8am) and when my eyes finally popped open I realized my head was swimming with...snot (for lack of a better word). So I chased my AOC (antihistamine of choice) with my BOC (beverage of choice) and at this very moment I feel like I could "Rip-Van-Winkle-it" for at least 20 years...BUT I can breathe which is always a plus!

(note to self: benadryl still causes drowsiness even if coffee is involved)

Before this wave of drowsiness hit I was able to complete one section ( out of 8) from the algebra that will be on my exam Monday. I feel pretty comfortable right now with the material I need to know. (somebody mark this date down in history--wait! I guess I just did)

With only 7 class days remaining this session I am very, very, very excited! Although I will be extremely busy (2 algebra exams, 1 essay, 1 speech and two finals) I can see the light at the end of the tunnel (which includes THREE whole weeks without classes).

After my exam Monday I have to go to the "cashier's office" and pay for the Fall semester. Ack! I am taking 3 classes (Intro to Film, Art Appreciation, and Biology II) which equals 10 credit hours (the same amount I just completed) and so my fees due are very similar to the fees paid in May.


~~J

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are gonna zip right through these arent you ? benadryl strips = super instant relief. best thing ever ! with the added side effect of instant sleep. not always the best thing ever . ;)

janet said...

I'm gonna try to ZIP through it all and sometimes it feels that way and then other times it feels like eternity!

~~J

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin