Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Beginning of a New Age:

Dear Jeremy (of the AT&T store),

Thank you for your humor as you listened to me babble away about my lost BoysenBerry this afternoon.

Your gentle tone and the nodding of your head, made me feel less of an idiot for wiping out nearly two years of my life in one sweeping motion...

My new phone (another BoysenBerry) is quite delicious...although I'm still trying to figure out all the cool new apps and gadgets...and it hasn't been ringing--so I've missed calls.

The case you picked out is wonderful too. It is more secure and will hopefully keep this phone less "banged up."

I was able to get my "upgrade" even though I was eight months early--I think Jeremy had something to do with it--SUPERSTAR!

EDIT: I got a phone call from a 62-year-old woman who found my phone on the bathroom floor...*whew* At least I know all those pictures won't be going public (just kidding). Looks like my sister is going to be getting a late Christmas gift.

~~J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I need a new phone.

This makes how many times you have lost a phone in public?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin