Saturday, December 5, 2009

Twitter Me This--

(or NOT if Twitter is down due to technical difficulties, just refresh and everything will be cleared up in a jiff--stare at this adorable robot in the meantime.)

I haven't written about it before, but YES--I do it.

It's a whole new world of STALK!

I've been doing it for quite some time, actually. I am quickly approaching my 1000th tweet. I don't think I get a prize.

I still don't know how the whole thing works.
What is an #? (I've got @ figured out)
I EVEN get some tweets sent directed to my phone.

(I had to "disable" a few friends who retweet and have tweet-conversations because--no offense--but they were blowing up my BoysenBerry)

There is an amazing amount of musing that can be done in 140 characters or less, or maybe I just have deep friends:

--And how is Zicam any different than snot again?
--Enjoying the best soy latte ever at Orlando International airport, seriously amazing!
--Is stuck between nowhere and "you got a pretty mouth"
--Drunk people are funny
--Anybody know where my keys are?
--drawing arrows in powerpoint is harder than it used to be... thanks microsoft. I should throw apples through your windows.
--has letters that aren't in any words
--Hoarders helps me feel better about how "messy" my apartment is.
--Trying out Folgers black silk coffee and caramel apple creamer. Delightful.
--Where did this headache come from?
--I wish it were socially acceptable yet not douche-y to wear pajama pants in public. Because these make my butt look fabulous.

From the mouths of babes, I tell ya--from the mouths of babes!

~~J

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin