Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chug-a-lug:

(screen capture from website)

Tonight, as I finish writing my absolute LAST paper as an undergraduate my BOC (beverage of choice) shall be:

AriZona Diet Green Tea (with Ginseng and Honey)

I came across this refreshing beverage quite on accident. And my hero (mom) purchased two more canisters/tubes of the mix.

There is a pitcher in the refrigerator & there is glass sitting in front of me...HAPPINESS!

I think it's 64 ounces (in the pitcher)--or half-a-gallon...I wonder how much of it I will consume tonight?

The paper, on the other hand, is in a relatively decent state.

I reread the syllabus only to find that the paper has to be between 10-15 pages, NOT exclusively FIFTEEN pages as I have been assuming for a month now.

(the due date was pushed back or forward to tomorrow, god bless)

I have six pages already, and I've only detailed two songs. I assumed I'd be covering five. I might cut one--we'll see what the night brings.

Too bad I already have "fuzzy eyes" from staring at the computer screen for nearly ten hours. Yes, ten hours. I have eye drops, I've been trying to do some extra blinking (and dancing around in ten minute spurts).

And, of course, writing a scholarly musicology paper has me downloading from iTunes like whoa! Everything is NOT relevant, but is needed (for the dancing)...

and I do have a FINAL tomorrow too? Lordy.

~~J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin