Monday, June 11, 2007

Can I get a Grade?!?

So I didn't "blog" about anything over the weekend because I've been busy waiting impatiently for my first lecture exam score to be posted.

*watches tumbleweed blow by*

Still no grade!? Seriously!?

I wanted to go into Lecture Exam 2 (in two days) feeling a little bit more comfortable about my "studying" style. I guess I'll have to find out my score today in Lab (please, no more sheep blood).

What else did I do this weekend?

I watched the French Open Men's Tennis Final live from Paris. It featured the Pirate (Nadal) vs. Mr. Good Hair (Federer). The Pirate won...again. (And we all know that Pirates can be extremely sexy--Johnny Depp--so calling Rafa a pirate really is a compliment. I would even say so to his face. I mean, he wears capris and has the hair and stubble!) Roger Federer (LOVE his hair) didn't even stick around to talk to the press after the loss. I felt really, really sorry for him. The French Open title will always be the feather missing from his cap...at least until maybe next year? (especially if the Pirate gets called away on a long sea mission)

I allowed myself ONE CHAPTER of a book not pertaining to Biology. Maneater by Gigi Levangie Grazer is very much a story about a spoiled socialite (ah! so it's pretty relevant with current events) who lies about her age and can pick through men like it's nobody's business. So far, so good--but like I said, I only read the first chapter.

I watched a "new" movie via Netflix. Catch and Release with Jennifer Garner that I saw the trailer for all over the place but did it even make it into theaters? I never saw it listed...although I've become such a Netflix Addict, I really don't pay attention to current movies anymore. Anyway, I really liked the film...but I normally adore anything with Jennifer Garner in it, so I might be a bit biased.

And maybe I'll get to ramble about class again soon.



~~J

3 comments:

El Escritor said...

Hair is good. Although my grandma says she doesn't trust men with hair longer than hers. Read "The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game" by Michael Lewis. Later.

Johanna said...

I've been wondering that about Catch and Release, too. I totally don't remember it having a theater run.

janet said...

(because I'm not sure how to COMMENT individually)

Allen: SO what does she say about YOUR hair?


Johanna: I'm glad to know someone else noticed that too! I'd love to know what you think about it when you get a chance.


~~J

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin