Monday, August 3, 2009

Great News:

Looks like it is official:

"There is one other thing you need to do and that is return a copy of your signed summary and then you will be set for December graduation."

Thank you, Graduation Analyst! Of course, I need to pass my remaining classes too--but it is nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Light at the end of the undergraduate tunnel. Next stop?

(graduate school?!?!?!) Chuga-chuga-choo-choo!

I refuse to take the GRE until I get a satisfactory score on the practice exam. And by "satisfactory" I mean, to my liking. So. October? Early October?

I also wanted to let the world know that Netflix is the oracle. Really. Today I found out that I like “visually-striking emotional movies,” and “comedies based on contemporary fiction.”

That's the perfect description for me! Also it says I like "TV," "gay & lesbian drama," and "dark movies." Don't scoff at theNetflix. It is all knowing and powerful. I should ask it where the hidden treasure is buried.

(it will probably say, "in your heart")

I'd perfer a treasure map, Goonies-style!

~~J

p.s. Are you humming Cyndi Lauper songs now too?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin