Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Your Mission, if you Choose to Accept It:

So here I am, class-free and NOT posting in my blog. Although technically I am NOW posting in my blog, but lately I have found myself without “words.”

('without words' almost like the episode of Golden Girls I watched last night in which Blanche decides she is going to be the next great Southern writer...with her bodice-ripping romance novels...I could've died laughing!)

Since classes ended last week, I have found Time (I didn’t know Time was lost) to catch up on Holiday cards & giftage. It is rather easy to shop for someone when they are with you and tell you EXACTLY what they want.

I made treats for my co-workers (or “associates” as they are officially known). How does this sound: Chocolate & Sprinkled Covered Pretzel Rods!!! My partner-in-crime is probably rolling her eyes right now. After we found a Method to Our Madness, it was grand fun!

I received word from a classmate yesterday, she is also frantically checking for our Grades. Nope. I had to admit to her (and you) I have been doing the same, several times a day. I "think" the deadline is the 20th...

Quick story: So Buttercup loves to "chase" squirrels. She whines & runs & jumps & absolutely loses her MIND when she sees one. So I thought it would be fun to get her a "Squirrel" toy.

(like she doesn't have about 3.2 million toys already)

JUST NOW, before I could even wrap it up, she jumped up and stole it off the table. I am hoping to steal it back and hide it from her. BUT now she won't let it out of her sight...

Covert Operation S.S.B. is on! (Steal Squirrel Back)

~~J


p.s. And for your reading pleasure--an article about her NGPS by author Laura Zigman!

1 comment:

El Escritor said...

I hope your grades come soon. I'm sure you were extremely successful... I was lucky enough to get 5 A's and a C this semester (damn organic chem). The Big "G" is looming on the horizon... I'm so glad you're doing this too. Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin