Sunday, September 2, 2007

NYT mention:


So I don't think this means I can officially say I've been featured in The New York Times (Sunday Book Review), but by way of default:

I've been featured in the The New York Times!

Actually I'm not really featured in the article, but I'm quasi-mentioned in the same breath as author Laura Zigman. And being as she is a literary hero of mine (and my Den Mother *snort*), I couldn't be more honored.

I even get to be the "dropped out of college" girl. Of course we all know I'm back in school, I guess the author of the article didn't get the memo.

And as far as the "bucking up" is concerned, that phrase makes me laugh uncontrollably.

~~J

p.s. Kudos again to Marlene and her mad "screen cap" skills!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin