Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ain't Much Goin' On--

Just tryin' to finish my song*
*degree & applications go here, but they don't rhyme,
so it's not as much fun as using the word: SONG

I'm not looking at any calendars, BUT
I can tell ya that time is getting away from me.
Nevertheless, I am feeling optimistic.

Hopefully not too much so.

More than thirteen years ago, I was very
much convinced that this degree would be done
by the turn of the new millennium.

Then again, less than nine years ago, I was sure
this degree would never happen in a million years.

So maybe I'm right on time.
Runnin' at the speed of light,
shouting, "DONE!" with every task I complete.
One foot in front of the other,
no more baby steps.

I've taken to leaping.

~~J

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin