Saturday, December 6, 2008

Filled with Spirit (2):

So I braved the holiday shopping crowds this morning.

Against my will.

But while running through the mall, surrounded by relatively nice and cheery people....I was reminded of one of my favorite parts of the season:

The Festive Adornments.

Don we now our gay apparel,
Fa la la, la la la, la la la.

I am a bit sad to announce that I was only fast enough to catch one shopper via my cell phone. There were a lot of santa hats darting around, searching for the perfect Sale. It was tough to capture a non-blurry Festivas Shopas.

But I've been practicing my "quick snap shot" skillz (yes, with a Z). So wear your lovely sweaters, vests, and hats. I'm looking TO POST YOU!

~~J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should have been at Garden Ridge... lots of holiday wear walking around the store

Stephanie said...

Get your camera ready! I'm a total Christmas-shirt-wearer!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin