Wednesday, September 30, 2009

#4 over at 6S:

I've funneled my love for F. Scott into a piece which debuted this morning over at SIX SENTENCES.

In case you've missed any of my fantastical flash fiction (did you see what I did there?) you can click-click (onomatopoeia) via my new listing on the sidebar.

**********

So Teen Girl Squad! You can watch the entire evolution--there are only 15 episodes. It's hard to explain...wait! There is a wiki for it, of course!

But simply put, it a crude comic written by a "boy" centering on four teenage girls doing teenage girl things. It's got a lot of great one-liners and makes me laugh. I also relate to it--even NOW.

Last night I giggled away like a teenage girl on the phone for over an hour. I remember when that thing hung my head for too many hours a day. Now I have the BlackBerry at my fingertips probably moreso than the receiver EVER was against my ear.

**********

The flu (swiney swiney) really effects my life from Friday to Monday. I cannot tell you how many prescriptions I have taken/filled/priced for a variety of drugs including Tamiflu, Augmentin, Cipro, Levaquin...

(side note: yes, there is a shortage of suspension Tamiflu--Roche says it won't be available again until the end of the year--we didn't make this up. The capsules are STILL available, for now.)

I fly around the pharmacy wielding a can of Lysol and spray every "public" surface that I can at least a couple times a day.

Now H1N1 has directly influenced my "school week" as well. One of my professor's has been diagnosed which gives us a "week" off. Don't throw confetti yet, the reading is intense and I adore the class (as well as the professor).

Let the random entry end.

~~J

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin