Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another Day in the Life:


*last night I accidently kissed a spider. Yes. Miss Muffett was horrified!

*I found another MFA program to apply to--the count now stands at 11

(for the literati a hint: Andalusia)

*started The American Short Story...filled with 59 short stories (1003 pgs) by American writers...(in case you were confused by the title)...

-"Rip Van Winkle" (Irving)
-"The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" (Irving)
-"Rappaccini's Daughter" (Hawthorne)

(just realized I need to make a
"short stories read" bar on the side)

*washing clothes; loads of clothes; don't know where they came from --but I do know where they are going...

*for those of you wondering, yes--I am on "vacation"
& yes--this is how I chose to spend it!

(today's photograph, the bottom three shelfs of my bookcase)

~~J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell us the spider story

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin