Monday, May 4, 2009

Filled with Mirth:

So I finally bought a box of GRE words from Kaplan today after studying for 2.5 hours for my American Gothic Fiction final. The study session was not complete until I e-mailed my professor with another question.

He is either a) impressed with my desire to learn... or b) annoyed with me already

I am going to keep telling myself A! A! A! A! A!
(do you see what I did there?)

I will try and randomly share some with you are a half-way regular basis:

Nadir(noun)
lowest point
(bottom, depth, pit)

Myopic(adjective)
lacking foresight; having a narrow view
(short-sighted, unthinking)

Dilatory(adjective)
intended to delay
(tardy, lagging, slow, dragging)

Mirth(noun)
gaiety, laughter
(glee, merriment)

Ardor(noun)
intense and passionate feeling
(devotion, fire, zeal, passion)

I have my first final at 8am tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed!

~~J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please don't make me remember GRE stuff!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin