Friday, August 15, 2008

Female "Buddy" Movies:

(idea stolen from Chris Vernon circa June 2008)

So I got a phone call a couple months ago from my dear friend. She was driving home from work and listening to the Chris Vernon show on ESPN radio. (Yes, we love sports) The topic they were discussing was FEMALE BUDDY MOVIES (in the wake of Sex and The City being released).

She immediately thought to call me (saying I had seen every movie EVER made--which is a bit of a stretch, but flattering nevertheless). I was able to come up with this list, and so I humbly submit it for you as well:

Sex and the City (2008)
Beaches (1988)
The Craft (1996)
Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood (2002)
Fried Green Tomatoes (1991)
Little Women (1994)
Romy And Michele's High School Reunion (1997)
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005)
Thelma & Louise (1991)
Boys on the Side (1995)
NOW AND THEN (1995)
The First Wives Club (1996)


I could only come up with 12. Do you have any to add?

~~J

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin