Sunday, August 1, 2010

Push Pause!

Pre-orientation training...

(getting ready for an HR meeting)

I haven't been "oriented" in a rather loooong time.

It was supposed to take an hour, but I spent that much time unjamming my printer.

(After I replaced the ink cartridge)


Stressfully, I was able to relocate my social security card, because photocopies of official documents aren't allowed.

(How old was I when I signed my card anyway, the signature doesn't match anymore...)

ADA? (check)
FMLA? (check)
HIPPA? (check)
Policy on Amorous Relationships? (check)

Kinda reminded me of all those computer-based learning modules I've taken in my "former" career. How strange is it to say--FORMER? Is it former if it ended only two days ago, after 15 years and 41 days? I guess so.

Is it okay normal to get excited over a George Foreman Grill because it matches your pink plastic kitchen "set"... or what about how your bedding looks in a Space Bag after all the air has been sucked out?

I guess it doesn't really matter if I'm ready or not...zoom zoom zoom!

Whew!

~~J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pink...PINK?!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin