Tuesday, April 3, 2007

cleared for take-off:

No. First and foremost I really, really detest any type of time in an airplane.

I don't know if it's because I spent plenty of time flying back and forth across the Atlantic Ocean when I was a child or the simple fact that I still don't understand how tons and tons of steel and flesh can actually FLY. Don't bother spouting physics at me, I have my fingers in my ears.

I digress...

So. I have actually be cleared to register next week. Biology lecture and lab, here I come! Have you ever seen someone so excited to spend a ton-o-money on something other than birkenstocks or handmade soap?

(and now the trippy intro to Steve Miller's Fly Like an Eagle is stuck in my head!)


I hope you don't have to point me to this exact moment about 1 week into the month of June because I hate Biology and want to jump into the Mississippi!


~~J

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin