Monday, November 1, 2010

NaNoWriMo

National Novel Writing Month is an annual creative writing project coordinated by the non-profit organization The Office of Letters and Light.

Spanning the month of November, the project challenges participants to write 50,000 words of a new novel in one month.

HA! No way I'm participating.

(I have at least 2 friends who are)

I don't know if I'm going to make it through all the work I have left to finish off my first semester of graduate school...

WHERE would I find time to pile more work upon myself?

Even though I didn't take this particular picture, isn't it the best? Multiply it by a thousand and you'd have an accurate depiction of my brain.
  • I have an annotated bibliography to finish (and present to class)
  • Speaking of class, I'll be TEACHING one way too soon...
  • Oh, and the 20-page research paper?
  • Wait! I have a Teaching Portfolio to finish too...
By the time Thanksgiving rolls around, I'll be thankful to have survived. Really. At least I had the best Halloween weekend. Now it's time to put it all together.

Somehow.

No extra 50,000 words need apply.

~~J

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin