Saturday, March 24, 2007

and so it goes:

Transcript(s), transcript(s), who's got the transcript(s)?

So I reapplied (online) to the community college and heard back within a week (letter). Woo! All I have to do now to make this thing official is have my college transcript(s) sent to them. Simple enough! I don't have to worry about my HS transcript again since I did that whole thing eons ago.

Everything seems to be going well in "back to college" land.

I have to say that the internet has really, really changed things in a short amount of time. You can basically apply for everything online now. I was able to request a copy of my UT-Knoxville transcript to be sent (and I printed out my request for the U of Memphis).

I've even been given a college email address already.
I'm so cool.

~~J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Everything seems to be going well in "back to college" land."

and here you are, continuing...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin