Thursday, May 8, 2008

Honest to Blog:

So much time, so little blog.

*Although I have completed my Spring semester & have "nothing but" work to worry about, I have given you so little of my free time, and I hope you forgive me--Blog.

(but apparently I've had time to catch up on some movies, JUNO, hence the witty title)

*We are actually in the middle of a record-setting, drug-counting, volume-splitting week in the Pharmacy. I've already donated extra hours of my time to the cause and it's only Thursday.

*Back (back back) to the Spring Semester for a moment. The grades were posted and I actually ended up with a 4.0 semester. *shocked face* (remember though, I only took 2 classes) I didn't realize it was mathematically possible to get an A in Math 1410 until our professor offered up an extra credit assignment.

(the photo is actually a skylight in Patterson Hall<---the English building, I looked up & snapped it with my cell while looking for my Adviser's office last week)

Random list of Current Favorite Songs:
The Verve -- "Sonnet"
Toad the Wet Sprocket -- "Fall Down"
The Weepies -- "Painting by Chagall"
The Pretenders -- "Brass in Pocket"
Death Cab for Cutie -- "Crooked Teeth"
Antsy Pants -- "Tree Hugger"
Rachael Yamagata -- "Letter Read"
The Police -- "Message in a Bottle"

~~J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow a 4,0 thats is so great mein kind.
we are strong we are women,comes to mind.
xoxoxo
and a happy birth day to my little girl,have a great day!!!!!
love maus&ice

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin