Monday, February 18, 2008

Makin' Copies:

(like on SNL, but without Rob Schneider)

So I have my first History Exam this week (Thursday). I started going through my notes--making notecards (as pictured).

I have 12-pages of typed notes (taken IN class, YES! that's me with the laptop)...thankfully they are not handwritten! I've heard students say they have 20-30 pages written. ACK!

I'm actually pretty excited to take this exam. As (I think) I mentioned eons ago, this class is like "story time" or something similar. Even though we know what's going to happen, it's still nice to hear all the details.

Are they going to throw the tea in the harbor? WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?!?! Will they band together and fight the British?!?!

It's early U.S. History, the dramatic and highly-entertaining version--led by a wonderful, wonderful professor & I love it!

~~J

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin